Effective Date: March 31, 2023
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
A. Information You Provide
While using the Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including information you provide when you contact us via the contact form. The categories of information we collect includes:
- Contact Data, including your full name and email address.
- Content, including content within any messages you send to us (such as when you fill out the “Contact Us” forms).
You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through the Services that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
B. Information Collected Automatically
In addition, we automatically collect information when you use the Services. The categories of information we automatically collect include:
- Service Use Data, including data about features you use, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, services you view, and your referring and exiting pages.
- Device Data, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and device identifiers.
- Imprecise Location Data, such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level.
The types of tracking technologies we use to automatically collect information include:
- Log Files, which are files that record events that occur in connection with your use of the website.
- Cookies, which are small data files stored on your device that act as a unique tag to identify your browser. We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website and expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies help with supporting security features. Persistent cookies may remain on your device for extended periods of time, and generally may be controlled through your browser settings.
For further information on how we use tracking technologies for analytics, and your rights and choices regarding them, see the “Analytics” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections below.
C. Information from Other Sources
We also collect information from other sources. The categories of sources from which we collect information include:
- Social networks with which you interact.
- Publicly available sources, including data in the public domain.
Use of Information
- Operating and managing our Services;
- Performing services requested by you, such as responding to your questions and requests;
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- Preventing, detecting, investigating, and addressing fraud, breach of policies or terms, illegal or prohibited activities (such as cyberattacks), and other threats or harm;
- Protecting Hidden Pigeon, its customers, clients, and the Services;
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities;
- Improving the Services and other Hidden Pigeon websites, content, and services;
- Fulfilling any other purpose at your direction;
- With notice to you and your consent; and
- As otherwise permitted by law.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
Sharing of Information
- Service Providers. We share information with service providers that process information on our behalf. Service providers assist us with services such as data analytics, advertising, website hosting, and technical support. We contractually prohibit our service providers from retaining, using, or disclosing information about you for any purpose other than performing the services for us, although we may permit certain service providers to use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Vendors and Other Parties. We share information with vendors and other parties for analytics purposes. These parties may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on analytics, see the “Analytics” section below.
- Affiliates. We share information with our affiliates and related entities, including where they act as our service providers or for their own internal purposes.
- Merger or Acquisition. We share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We share information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We also share information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Services, or anyone else.
- Facilitating Requests. We share information at your request or direction.
- Consent. We share information with notice to you and your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
Our Services include links that hyperlink to websites, platforms, and other services not operated or controlled by us. In addition, we integrate technologies operated or controlled by other parties into parts of our Services.
For further information on the types of tracking technologies we use on the website and your rights and choices regarding analytics, please see the “Information We Collect” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections.
Your Rights and Choices
A. Tracking Technology Choices.
- Cookies. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies some parts of the website may not function correctly.
Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of the use of certain information collected by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that if you opt out using this method, the opt out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any opt out options or programs, or the accuracy of any other entities’ statements regarding their opt out options or programs.
Some of our Services are attractive to or intended for use by children under the age of 13, while other or portions of our Services are intended for use by persons over the age of 13. When we collect information on our Services, or sections of our Services that are child-directed, we do so in accordance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
In general, we do not ask persons under the age of 13 to provide us with personally identifying information like a name, email address, telephone number, birthdate, or address. To the extent COPPA applies to any persistent identifiers collected, we process that information solely in support for internal operations.
We may ask persons aged 13 and older to provide personally identifying information to use certain aspects of our Services, such using our contact form. Areas of our Services that ask for such personally identifying information have an age gate intended to prevent children under the age of 13 from accessing them.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected personal information in violation of COPPA, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove the personal information in accordance with COPPA.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, or modification. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
Mailing Address: 4024 Radford Ave., Admin Building, Studio City, CA 91604.